Dates & Rates
2024 camp registration is now open to all!
2024 Camp Dates
Camp Alvernia opens Thursday June 27th for 2024! Our session dates are as follows.
- Session 1: Thursday, June 27th - Friday, July 19th THREE WEEKS!
- Session 2: Monday July 22nd - Friday August 2nd
- Session 3: Monday, August 5h - Friday August 16th
Camp Alvernia is closed Thursday July 4th and Friday July 5th. There is no charge for these days
Camp is open weekdays, 9am – 3:30pm.
Plover, Osprey, and Heron program
(completing 1st-6th grades)
FULL SUMMER (7 weeks): $6380 per camper
5 weeks (session 1 plus 2 or 3): $4535 per camper
4 weeks (sessions 2 and 3): $3690 per camper
3 weeks (session 1 only): $2840 per camper
2 weeks (session 2 or 3): $1995 per camper
Duckling, Sandpiper, and Eagle program
(age 3 through completing kindergarten,
and completing 7th-9th grades)
FULL SUMMER (7 weeks): $6905 per camper
5 weeks (session 1 plus 2 or 3): $4910 per camper
4 weeks (sessions 2 and 3): $3990 per camper
3 weeks (session 1 only): $3065 per camper
2 weeks (session 2 or 3): $2145 per camper
1st additional camper: $150 off
2nd additional camper: $200 off
3rd+ additional camper: $250 off
2024 Payment Guidelines
• $500 per session deposit required per camper upon registration. Deposit is nonrefundable and nontransferable starting 10 business days after your registration is processed, except as follows:
75% refundable if you cancel your session by 9/27/2023
50% refundable if you cancel your session by 11/29/2023
25% refundable if you cancel your session by 1/31/2024
• Nonrefundable/nontransferable deposit will be deducted from camper balance.
• Payment can be made by check or credit card. We do not accept cash.
• All payments must be received by April 15, 2024. After this date, your spot may be forfeited without refund.
• All registrations after April 15, 2024 must be paid in full at the time of registration.
• We will not accept personal checks after June 1, 2024.
Terms and conditions continue below.
2024 Terms & Conditions
- I understand that a non-refundable, non-transferable enrollment deposit of $500 per session is required for each camper. I agree that this deposit will not be refunded, applied toward any part of my family’s outstanding balance, or transferred under any circumstance, including illness, accident, or financial hardship, with the exception of the instances detailed above.
- I understand that no part of the tuition is refundable or transferable after April 15, 2024. NOTE: You may choose to purchase third-party insurance at your own discretion.
- I understand that all payments must be received by April 15, 2024. I understand that if I have not paid in full by this date, my camper’s spot may be forfeited. I understand that if my camper’s spot is forfeited, any payments made will not be refunded.
- I understand that no refunds or camp day substitutions will be granted by Camp Alvernia due to illness or any other absence.
- I understand that all campers AND parent(s)/guardian(s) are required to adhere to the Alvernian Way: Respect Yourself, Respect Others, Respect Your Environment.
- I understand that no grouping request is guaranteed. I also understand that all camp group assignments are final, and the camp will not switch my camper to a different group for any reason.
- I understand that Camp Alvernia reserves the right to deny a camper application or to remove or suspend any child from camp without refund.
- In the event that I cannot be reached by phone in a serious emergency, I hereby give my permission to my family physician, any local physician, and to Camp Alvernia to administer emergency medical treatment to my child.
- I understand that all photography and video taken at camp may be used for promotional purposes.
- I understand that my camper’s registration is incomplete until I submit a completed Health History Form along with current immunization records and any additional documentation that may be required for campers to attend Camp Alvernia. I understand that my camper’s registration may be forfeited without refund if complete forms are not received by May 31, 2024.
- I understand it is my responsibility to read, understand, and decide if third party program protection is right for my family, and I will be held to their terms and conditions.