2018 camp registration is open August 1st for current families only! Registration will open for new families Tuesday, September 5th, 2017.
Prices below require payment IN FULL by date listed. Payments by mail must be postmarked by date listed. There will be no exceptions.
How to Read the Chart Below:
1. The numbers across the top refer to total sessions you are purchasing for all of your campers combined. This is a built-in sibling discount! Discounts as follows:
2-3 sessions: 5% discount
4-7 sessions: 10% discount
8-9 sessions: 15% discount
10+ sessions: 20% discount
Multiple session discount is taken off the base rate of $1480 per session.
2. The dates on the left refer to the dates you must pay tuition in full to secure early payment discounts. Discounts as follows:
By 9/28/17: 15% off post-Mar 29 rate
By 1/11/18: 10% off post-Mar 29 rate
By 3/29/18: 5% off post-Mar 29 rate
3. Prices listed are post-discount prices.
|Number of Sessions Purchased|
|Date Paid in Full||1||2
|On or Before 9/28/17||$1258||$2390||$3585||$4529||$5661||$6793|
|On or Before 1/11/18||$1332||$2531||$3796||$4795||$5994||$7193|
|On or Before 3/29/18||$1406||$2671||$4007||$5062||$6327||$7592|
|Date Paid in Full||7||8
|On or Before 9/28/17||$7925||$8554||$9624||$10064||$11070||$12077|
|On or Before 1/11/18||$8392||$9058||$10190||$10656||$11722||$12787|
|On or Before 3/29/18||$8858||$9561||$10756||$11248||$12373||$13498|
Above rates for total sessions purchased for campers in immediate family. Sibling discounts are built in. Examples: Family A purchases 1 session for each of 3 children = 3 sessions. Family B purchases 2 sessions for 1 child and 4 sessions for another child = 6 sessions.
- All prices include daily lunch and a Camp Alvernia t-shirt (1 per camper).
- Seneca Teen Travel (completing 7th-9th grade, must be 14 and under) is an additional $225/session. Teen Travel costs are fixed and cannot be discounted.
- Door to Door Bus transportation costs $150/child per session (Free Express Bus option available to common pickup/dropoff locations) Door to Door Bus transportation cost is fixed and cannot be discounted.
- Loyalty Discounts are provided for families who have purchased at least one session for five consecutive summers (5% discount) or ten consecutive summers (10% discount).
Our tuition insurance pool helps give you peace of mind when registering and paying for camp this early. For just an extra $35 per enrolled session, you can get a complete refund (including deposit) at any time prior to June 18, 2018, no questions asked. You cannot add tuition insurance to any previously purchased sessions. Tuition insurance must be paid along with your deposit, and it is nonrefundable and nontransferable. Tuition insurance will not be available for any sessions purchased after March 30, 2018.
Note: If you choose to purchase tuition insurance, you must purchase for ALL of your child’s enrolled sessions. The only exception is if you add a session after March 30, 2018, when tuition insurance is no longer available.
Send your 3 year old to camp!
Our 3 year old age group is called the Pequots. This is a great way to introduce your younger child to camp with a shorter camp day that includes wading pool, camp activities, snack, and more – the camp activity will change every day!
If you’ve got a precocious little one who just can’t wait to come to Alvernia like his/her older siblings, the Pequot program is for you. You can register your little one for the Pequot program by logging into your account and clicking “Camper Application”.
Pequot dismissal is at 2pm (brown bag lunch from home), $800 per two-week session flat rate cost. Nonrefundable deposit for Pequots is $100 per camper.
2018 Camp Dates & Times
- Session 1: June 25 – July 6
- Session 2: July 9 – July 20
- Session 3: July 23 – August 3
- Session 4: August 6 – August 17
Camp Alvernia will be closed Wednesday July 4th in observance of the holiday.
Camp hours are 9am – 3:30pm. Morning and Afternoon Childcare is available from 7:00am – 8:30am and 4:00pm – 6:00pm. Childcare is $14/hr per camper, billed in 1/2 hour increments.
$300 non-refundable deposit required per camper upon registration. Deposit will be deducted from camper balance. Terms and Conditions below. Payment can be made by check, cash, or credit card. All payments must be received by April 16, 2018. If your payment in full is not received by this date, your spot may be given to someone on the waitlist. All registrations after this date must be paid in full at the time of registration.
Terms & Conditions
- I understand that a non-refundable enrollment deposit of $300 is required for each camper. I agree that this deposit will not be refunded or transferred under any circumstance, including illness, accident, or financial hardship.
- I understand that no part of the tuition is refundable or transferable after April 16, 2018, except in the case of illness or accident as detailed below, or if tuition insurance has been purchased.
- I understand that all payments must be received by April 16, 2018. I understand that if I have not paid in full by this date, my camper’s spot may be given to a camper on the waitlist. I understand that if my camper’s spot is given away, any payments made will not be refunded.
- I understand that if a camper is absent due to illness or accident for five consecutive days of camp, as certified by a physician’s letter, a pro-rated refund may be granted. The physician’s letter must be received within 5 days of the illness.
- I understand that no camp day substitutions will be granted due to illness or any other absence.
- I understand that no grouping request is guaranteed. I also understand that all camp group assignments are final, and the camp will not switch my camper to a different group for any reason.
- I understand that Camp Alvernia reserves the right to remove or suspend any child from camp without refund.
- In the event that I cannot be reached by phone in a serious emergency, I hereby give my permission to my family physician, any local physician, and to Camp Alvernia to administer emergency medical treatment to my child.
- I understand that all photography and video taken at camp may be used for promotional purposes.
- 1. I understand that tuition insurance allows me a complete refund of all tuition including deposit, at any time prior to and including June 18, 2018, no questions asked. I understand that if I choose to purchase tuition insurance, I must purchase for ALL of my child’s enrolled sessions. I understand that I cannot add tuition insurance to any previously purchased sessions, and that tuition insurance will not be available for any sessions purchased after March 30, 2018. I understand that tuition insurance must be paid along with my deposit, and it is nonrefundable and nontransferable.
Find out What Parents Are Saying