Prices for 2013 Season
Prices below require payment IN FULL by date listed. Payments by mail must be postmarked by date listed. There will be no exceptions.
How to Read the Chart Below:
1. The numbers across the top refer to total sessions you are purchasing for all of your campers combined. This is a built-in sibling discount! Discounts as follows:
2-3 sessions: 5% discount
4-7 sessions: 10% discount
8-9 sessions: 15% discount
10-12 sessions: 20% discount
Multiple session discount is taken off the base rate of $1300 per session.
2. The dates on the left refer to the dates you must pay tuition in full to secure early payment discounts. Discounts as follows:
By Sept 30: 15% off post-Apr 2 rate
By Jan 10: 10% off post-Apr 2 rate
By Apr 2: 5% off post-Apr 2 rate
3. Prices listed are post-discount prices.
|Number of Sessions Purchased|
|Date Paid in Full||1||2
|On or Before Sept 30||$1105||$2100||$3150||$3978||$4973||$5967|
|On or Before Jan 10||$1170||$2223||$3335||$4212||$5265||$6318|
|On or Before Apr 2||$1235||$2347||$3520||$4446||$5558||$6669|
|After Apr 2||$1300||$2470||$3705||$4680||$5850||$7020|
|Date Paid in Full||7||8
|On or Before Sept 30||$6962||$7514||$8453||$8840||$9724||$10608|
|On or Before Jan 10||$7371||$7956||$8951||$9360||$10296||$11232|
|On or Before Apr 2||$7781||$8398||$9448||$9880||$10868||$11856|
|After Apr 2||$8190||$8840||$9945||$10400||$11440||$12480|
Above rates for total sessions purchased for campers in immediate family. Sibling discounts are built in. Examples: Family A purchases 1 session for each of 3 children = 3 sessions. Family B purchases 2 sessions for 1 child and 4 sessions for another child = 6 sessions.
- All prices include daily lunch and a Camp Alvernia t-shirt (1 per camper).
- Seneca Teen Travel (completing 7th-9th grade, must be 14 and under) is an additional $250/session. Teen Travel costs are fixed and cannot be discounted.
- Door to Door Bus transportation costs $100/child per session (Free Express Bus option available to common pickup/dropoff locations) Door to Door Bus transportation cost is fixed and cannot be discounted.
2013 Camp Dates & Times
- Session 1: June 24 – July 5
- Session 2: July 8 – July 19
- Session 3: July 22 – August 2
- Session 4: August 5 – August 16
Camp Alvernia will be closed July 4.
Camp hours are 9am – 3:30pm. Morning and Afternoon Childcare is available from 7:00am – 8:30am and 4:00pm – 6:00pm. Note that the 4pm start is a change for 2013. Childcare is $10/hr per camper, billed in 1/2 hour increments.
$300 non-refundable deposit required per camper upon registration. Deposit will be deducted from camper balance. Terms and Conditions below. Payment can be made by check, cash, or credit card. All payments must be received by April 15, 2013.
Terms & Conditions
- I understand that a non-refundable enrollment deposit of $300 is required for each camper. I agree that this deposit will not be refunded or transferred under any circumstance, including illness, accident, or financial hardship.
- I understand that no part of the tuition is refundable or transferable after April 15, 2013, except in the case of illness or accident as detailed below.
- I understand that if a camper is absent due to illness or accident for five consecutive days of camp, as certified by a physician’s letter, a pro-rated refund may be granted. The physician’s letter must be received within 5 days of the illness.
- I understand that no camp day substitutions will be granted due to illness or any other absence.
- I understand that no grouping request is guaranteed. I also understand that all camp group assignments are final, and the camp will not switch my camper to a different group for any reason.
- I understand that Camp Alvernia reserves the right to remove or suspend any child from camp without refund.
- In the event that I cannot be reached by phone in a serious emergency, I hereby give my permission to my family physician, any local physician, and to Camp Alvernia to administer emergency medical treatment to my child.
- I understand that all photography and video taken at camp may be used for promotional purposes.
Find out What Parents Are Saying